Friday, August 31, 2012

Princess Half Marathon Inspiration



I LOVE Kate, Maryanne and Sara's Blog, From the Page to the Princess: Race to the Castle.  It has great content and some golden nuggets for those who are training for the Princess Half Marathon. 

I found this webpage on their blog.  It's an inspiration video that Julie and Amy compiled following their Princess Marathon in 2012.  I watch it every morning as it makes me happy and fills me with inspiration!  Thank you for Kate, Maryanne and Sara for having this available on your blog and a HUGE congratulations to Amy and Julie!!

http://fromthepagetotheprincess.weebly.com/1/category/Inspirational%20Quotes/1.html

After being filled with this much inspiration, I know that I can definitely finish the Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment