Monday, July 15, 2013

Race Day Countdown - Dumbo Double Dare

The three medals on the left are the Dumbo Double Dare medals

50 days away from Disneyland's Dumbo Double Dare at Disneyland's Half Marathon Weekend!  I am just getting back to running.  It's been since January since plantar fasciitis first reared its ugly head.  I am still not 100% but definitely better than what it was.  This will be my first half since Princess Half Marathon in February and I cannot wait!  I am running a 10k and half marathon in two consecutive days and getting three gorgeous RunDisney medals!  I am so excited and determined to make it happen! 

I cannot wait to run this event with other fans of Disneyland and RunDisney events!  There is still a lot to do including making two costumes (one for me and one for hubs), room reservations, oh, yeah, and a little thing called training!


No comments:

Post a Comment